17th Street Northwest 201Atlanta 30363 GA US
Anne Marie Garavaglia is a partner in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Atlanta office.
- Georgia State University, JD (1994)
- University of Florida, BSBA, Finance (1988)
Previous Professional Experience:
- President and General Counsel, CRE Companies
- Vice President, JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA, Commercial Real Estate Finance and Capital Markets Group (2002 to 2008)
- In-house attorney for Overseas Partners Capital Corporation (OPCC), the Atlanta-based investment arm of Overseas Partners Limited (OPL), a Bermuda based reinsurance company and spin-off company of United Parcel Service of America, Inc.
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Anne Marie Garavaglia & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Corporate, Real Estate, Construction, General Practice. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Anne Marie Garavaglia lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Anne Marie Garavaglia reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Anne Marie Garavaglia lawyer profile listing.