Anne Marie Tavella focuses her practice on general commercial litigation and government contracts law and counseling. She has significant experience preparing and litigating claims, including construction-related claims, against state, local, and federal agencies. Anne Marie advises clients, including Alaska Native corporations, on a broad range of government contracting matters.
Anne Marie’s experience includes federal bid protests, litigation under the Contract Disputes Act, 8(a) and small business counseling, and compliance with federal regulations. She also has experience in transactional law and has represented companies in mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures.
- Associate, Dorsey & Whitney LLP, Anchorage, Alaska, 2014-2015
- Associate, Watt Tieder Hoffar & Fitzgerald LLP, Seattle, 2013-2014
- Associate, Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker LLP, Seattle, 2008-2013
- Summer Associate, Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker LLP, Seattle, 2006 and 2007
Professional & Community Activities:
- Volunteer, Alaska Legal Services Corp.
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, 2008
- Senior Articles Editor, Northwestern University Journal of International Human Rights
- Secretary, Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- M.A., Public Affairs Reporting, University of Illinois, 2003
- B.S., Journalism, Southern Illinois University, 2001, cum laude
Rate : $$$