Anne Roskom is an Associate at Fragomen’s Boston office, where she counsels clients on a variety of employment-based visa categories.
Anne has experience representing foreign nationals and employers in a range of immigrant and nonimmigrant matters, including H, L, O, TN, J, K and E filings and all stages of the PERM process. She applies her legal research and writing skills to develop and implement strategies to solve complex immigration issues for clients.
Anne also has experience drafting legal briefs and assisting clients with other complex processes, such as responses to Requests for Evidence, Notices of Intent to Deny, PERM audits and Motions for Reconsideration.
Anne has provided pro bono legal services through Catholic Charities.
She speaks English and Spanish.
- Obtained approvals for O-1 visas for scientists, researchers and business professionals.
- Assisted several individuals with U.S. citizen spouses and children in obtaining provisional unlawful presence waivers.
- Obtained approvals on Requests for Evidence for L-1B specialized knowledge professionals in the fashion and commodities industries.
- Successfully prepared filings for B-2 Cohabitating Partner and B-1 Domestic Employee consular processes.
- Drafted various employment-based and family-based filings (e.g., I-140s, I-485s, I-130s, and I-601A waivers), in addition to more obscure filings (e.g., B-1s in lieu of H-1B and H-3; B-1 After Sales Service filings; requests for B-2 Cohabitating Partners; and Consular Registrations of Birth Abroad).
- Marquette University Law School | J.D., 2013
- Marquette University | B.A., 2010
Bar Admissions: California, Wisconsin
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$