Anneke J. Shepard is an associate in the Atlanta office of King & Spalding and a member of the firm’s Trial & Global Disputes practice. Her practice focuses on the representation of corporations in nationwide product liability and personal injury actions.
Anneke has represented many of the world’s largest automotive and shipping companies in high-exposure matters throughout the United States, and she has experience in large-scale, multi-district litigation as well as individual product liability and personal injury actions.
- B.A., Princeton University
- J.D., University of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Gate City Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- International Academy of Defense Counsel (IADC) Trial Academy, 2016
- State Bar of Georgia
Rate : $$$