Annette Peltier practices in the area of litigation, primarily toxic tort litigation, including asbestos defense, general tort litigation and corporate defense, as well as other commercial litigation fields. She has worked in the area of toxic tort defense, environmental compliance, insurance defense and workers’ compensation defense since 1997.
Ms. Peltier has defended asbestos, phosgene, vinyl chloride, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide and benzene maritime cases. She has helped to defend a railroad in two separate train derailment lawsuits in both federal and state courts. Her clients have included manufacturers, chemical and industrial plants, railroads, hospitals and insurance companies.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- Louisiana State University Law Center
- J.D., 1996; Chancellor’s List; Appellate Advocacy Board member; Semi-Finalist, Tullis Moot Court Competition
- Louisiana State University
- B.A. in Political Science, 1982
Rate : $$$