Annie Wu has represented clients both on the plaintiff and defense side in civil litigation matters involving catastrophic injury, traumatic brain injury, wrongful death and insurance bad faith claims.
Before joining The Veen Firm, Ms. Wu represented corporate clients in toxic torts and products liability litigation. Her practice also includes premises liability, commercial transportation and trucking law, construction accidents and medical malpractice.
Ms. Wu earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign, her Juris Doctorate from the University of San Diego School of Law and her Master of Business Administration degree from the University of San Diego School of Business.
In her spare time, Ms. Wu is actively involved in the community and volunteers for the Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California, Juris Doctorate – 2004
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois, Bachelor of Arts – 2001
- University of San Diego School of Business, San Diego, California, Master in Business Administration – 2009
- California, 2004
- Illinois, 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers, Member
- Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers, Member
Rate : $$$$