Antar K. Vaughan is an experienced litigation attorney who concentrates his practice in product liability, insurance defense and business litigation, including class action and complex litigation.
Antar also oversees and handles intellectual property matters, including copyright and trademark registrations as well as amendments from inception through registration.
He also has substantial experience in business transactions, commercial banking matters and business services.
Antar has drafted and negotiated domain name purchase agreements, website purchase agreements, work-for-hire agreements, commercial loan sales agreements, commercial leasing agreements, multimillion-dollar settlement and restructure agreements for private money lenders, and settlement agreements for entertainment recording artists.
Before joining Shook, Antar was a partner at Gass Weber Mullins LLC, practicing in Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 2001
- B.A., University of Virginia, 1997 (Psychology)
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Wilkie D. Ferguson, Jr., Bar Association
Rate : $$$