Anthen T. Perry is a Real Estate associate in Mayer Brown’s Chicago office. Anthen focuses his practice on commercial real estate transactions including mortgage and other financing, development, acquisitions and dispositions of real estate assets.
Anthen regularly represents developers, real estate funds, REITS, and other types institutional investors in all types of commercial real property, including office buildings, mixed-use developments, hotels, shopping centers, multi-family, and industrial properties.
- The University of Michigan Law School, JD
- University of Michigan, BA
- Represented South Korean-based investor in the acquisition and financing of a $320M office building in downtown Chicago
- Represented hotel operator in the purchase, financing and disposition of a Los Angeles luxury hotel
- Represented a real estate fund in the development of student housing near the campus of the University of Illinois
- Represent core real estate fund in the acquisition of a 5-property portfolio of office buildings in southern California valued at more than $400M.
Rate : $$$