Anthony Froio is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. Represents clients ranging from Fortune 100 companies to individuals in complex litigation related to intellectual property and trademark infringement, employment and bankruptcy litigation, as well as general commercial disputes.
Has also represented companies in the Food industry involving key industry issues including brand protection, advertising and labeling.
Serves on several community boards and various legal groups and committees, and is active with numerous professional associations. Serves on several community boards and various legal groups and committees, and is active with numerous professional associations.
Has been Managing Partner of the firm’s Boston office since May, 2004. Prior to joining Robins Kaplan LLP, was a senior associate at a Boston law firm, concentrating in commercial litigation, business and corporate law and litigation.
Served on Massachusetts Judicial Nominating Commission (2006-2007). Vice-Chairman of Board of Governors, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA. Was a professional percussionist for a Worcester Orchestra and a private musical group.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D. (1989)
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Worcester Bar Association
- Appointed by the Governor of Massachusetts to the State’s Judicial Nominating Committee.
- Boston Bar Association, Executive Committee(2012-), Litigation Section, Co-Chair (2010-2011) and Council Member (2012-)
- Boston Bar Foundation, Executive Committee, Trustee and Fellows Committee, and Development Committee – Chair
Rate : $$$$