Anthony Laurentano is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough in its Boston office where he practices in the Intellectual Property Group.
- Suffolk University Law School, JD, cum laude (1992)
- University of Massachusetts Lowell, BS, Electrical Engineering, summa cum laude (1989)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Experience in patent and trademark prosecution, strategic landscape, due diligence reviews, and litigation support, as well as preparing patentability, invalidity, and non-infringement opinions
- Has developed experience in the clean technology field by assisting clients in both fuel cell and solar power areas
- Serving as patent counsel for industry leaders in the following industries: automotive; industrial power tools and accessories; automotive systems; and mechanical seals and composite coatings and maintenance products
- Assisting start-up and early stage companies in identifying the best use of limited resources to obtain patent protection that is aligned with their business goals
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Patent Law Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Anthony A. Laurentano & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Copyright Application, Health Care, Intellectual Property, Trademark infringement, Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Anthony A. Laurentano lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Anthony A. Laurentano reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Anthony A. Laurentano lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates