Anthony J. Biraglia represents insurance carriers in complex, high-stakes insurance coverage disputes. In providing legal counsel, Anthony responds to his clients’ changing business needs and offers practical advice to help clients meet those needs.
Anthony assists insurance carriers with all aspects of insurance coverage disputes, including initial coverage evaluations, negotiations with policyholders and policyholder counsel, and, if necessary, coverage litigation.
Anthony also counsels insurance carriers on a wide range of issues related to general liability, professional liability, architects and engineers, and directors and officers insurance policies. Anthony advances his clients’ interests with practical solutions that are responsive to his clients’ business objectives.
While attending Wake Forest University School of Law, Anthony earned the CALI Award for Excellence in Insurance Law, participated in the Wake Forest Litigation Clinic and was a member of the Wake Forest Law Review.
Representative Matters :
- Counseling a professional liability carrier on coverage issues in connection with litigation arising out of the nationwide opioid crisis.
- Advising a pollution liability carrier on coverage issues related to litigation arising out of explosions at a large chemical plant.
- Representing a general liability carrier with respect to coverage issues related to high-profile football concussion litigation.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Boston College, B.A., 2014
BAR ADMISSIONS : North Carolina, District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$