Anthony Burrows is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Corporate & Securities Practice Group in Chicago. Prior to joining the Firm, Anthony gained transactional and litigation experience as law clerk at two different firms and served as a member of Northwestern Law’s negotiations team.
Anthony advises multinational companies on global and domestic transactional matters, including mergers & acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, and other strategic transactions.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law (JD) (2018)
- University of Akron (BA) (2013)
Admissions : Illinois~United States (2018)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association – Member
- Illinois Bar Association – Member
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. – Member
Rate : $$$