Mr. Anthony Delcollo practices in the areas of employment law, commercial law, construction litigation, government regulations, professional licensing, and provides clients advice regarding the right to keep and bear arms. He has represented clients before various administrative boards and Delaware courts.
Although his practice focuses on courtroom litigation, Mr. Delcollo regularly consults with clients respecting construction contract formation, contract drafting, contractual interpretation, non-compete contracts, severance agreements, and employment contracts/executive compensation.
Mr. Delcollo has experience representing employers in the areas of workplace discrimination, workers’ compensation, employee handbooks and policies, civil litigation consulting, administrative law, wage and hour issues, non-compete contracts, prevailing wage, government regulatory actions, and breach of contract litigation.
He has handled cases involving tortious interference with contractual relationships, fraud and misrepresentation, breach of the implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing, non-representation allegations/breach of collective bargaining agreements, administrative hearings, breach of implied warranties, debt collection, breach of contract, commercial landlord/tenant disputes, commercial contract interpretation, course and scope of employment, employment status, non-compete agreement drafting, severance agreement drafting, retaliatory firing, and hostile work environment allegations.
His practice regarding the right to keep and bear arms/the Second Amendment focuses on assisting individuals with denials of concealed carry permits and assisting them with the restoration of rights/relief from disabilities process. Mr. Delcollo also assists individuals with the review of employment contracts, grievances against governmental entities/employers, review of executive compensation agreements, and review of severance agreements.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2011
- La Salle University, B.A., maxima cum laude, 2008
- Delaware, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware, 2013
- New Jersey, 2012
- Delaware Association of Second Amendment Lawyers, Founding Member and Secretary
- Justice Randy Holland Workers’ Compensation Inn of Court
- Delaware Rail Splitters Society, Executive Committee
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Legislative and Legal Rights Committee Member, Safety Health and Wellness Committee
- Junior Achievement of Delaware, Board of Directors
- Delaware State Sportsmen’s Association, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$