Anthony DeVito is a partner in the Chicago office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the White Collar Criminal Defense Practice. Physicians, veterinarians, nurses and other professionals retain him to defend them before state licensing and disciplinary boards.
Mr. DeVito is a former prosecutor for the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation. He uses that experience to defend his clients before state agencies. He has also defended physicians, veterinarians, nurses, hospitals, and nursing homes in malpractice cases. He has defended clients at pre-litigation, litigation and appellate stages.
- The John Marshall Law School, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2003
- Drake University, Bachelor of Science, 1996
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Veterinary Medical Law Association
- Chicago Healthcare Risk Management Society
Legal Experience :
- llinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, 2003-2006
- Johnson & Bell, Ltd., 2006-2016
Rate : $$$$