Anthony “Tony” Garza-Vale is a San Antonio native who graduated from Central Catholic High School. He then graduated from the University of Maryland with a degree in Government & Politics and a minor in History. After graduating from college, Tony worked in insurance and as a paralegal in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area before moving back to San Antonio to attend St. Mary’s University School of Law.
In his second year of law school, Tony began interning at Tyler & Peery. He then graduated from law school in 2010, passed the bar on his first try, and has been helping people who have lost loved ones or been injured by the careless conduct of others ever since.
In 2017, Tony helped clients obtain multiple jury verdicts, two of which were recognized as Top 100 Verdicts in Texas across all civil practice areas. In 2018, he was nominated to the board of directors for the San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association and recognized as a Top 40 under 40 Lawyer in Texas for Civil Trial Law by The National Trial Lawyers.
Throughout his years at Tyler & Peery, Tony has seen how liability insurance companies make any and every excuse possible to not pay the fair value of a person’s claim, making billions of dollars in profit minimizing and cheapening people’s losses.
That is why it is so important for people to find a good lawyer who can help them recover the fair value of what they have lost. It gives Tony a lot of satisfaction helping people fight these corporations and their lawyers.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, Juris Doctor, 2010
- University of Maryland – College Park, San Antonio, Texas, B.A., Bachelor of Arts, 2005
- Texas, 2010
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2011
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, Director, 2018 – Present
- San Antonio Bar Association, Member, 2018 – Present
- National Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2018 – Present
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2010 – Present
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2010 – Present
Rate : $$$