Anthony P. Gentile, a founding partner of Godosky & Gentile PC. A 1971 graduate of St. John’s University School of Law, Mr. Gentile has lectured extensively on topics, including personal injury, medical malpractice and products liability.
Recently, China’s Peking University invited him to be a guest lecturer on the topic of workplace safety. In addition, Mr. Gentile is frequently published on the art of trial lawyering. Mr. Gentile is also a member of the exclusive International Academy of Trial Lawyers and is an Adjunct-Professor with New York City University School of Law.
Previously, he served as a member of the Board of Directors of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. He is also a former Vice-President of the Association of Trial Lawyers of the City of New York.
Mr. Gentile is admitted to the Bar of the State of New York, the United States Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, and the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
- New York, 1972
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1972
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1972
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1999
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1995
- St. John’s University School of Law, Queens, New York, J.D. – 1971
- Fordham University, Bronx, New York, B.A. – 1967
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Arbitration Association, Member, Panel of Arbitrators
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Columbia Lawyers Association of the City of New York, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of the City of New York, Board of Directors
- Jewish Lawyers Guild, Member
- New York County Lawyer’s Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyer’s Association, Judiciary Committee Chair, Board of Directors
- Inns of Court, Kings County, Member
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
Rate : $$$$