Anthony F. Geraci is the managing shareholder of Geraci in charge of firm strategy and development of Geraci’s team and culture. He is skilled in mortgage lending and securities law and has authored numerous articles on real estate finance and security subjects. Mr. Geraci is a leader in creating national mortgage pools and mortgage funds as well as sophisticated net branching arrangements among several mortgage companies.
Over the past two years, Mr. Geraci’s focus has shifted from practicing law to growing the firm as a whole. He spends most of his time in multiple departments, spearheading problems, and working with department heads on running their teams. Mr. Geraci has stepped back from managing the firm as a whole and spends more of his time building the media and consulting sides of Geraci LLP.
His vision is to grow the firm to 100 by 2025. What does that mean exactly? 100 attorneys and 100 consultants. Mr. Geraci is a prolific speaker and has spoken at several national conferences. His vision is to provide value and peace of mind to all Geraci clients nationwide.
- Representation of several mortgage lenders and other companies in the creation of over ten billion dollars in private equity offerings
- $100 mm Representation of U.S. Bancorp in drafting several custom loan documentation packages
- Representation of the largest renovation mortgage lender in the creation of a new private offering
- J.D., Chapman University School of Law, cum laude
- B.A., History, Auburn University, cum laude
- U.S. Bancorp
- Option One Mortgage Corporation
- New Century Mortgage
- FCI Lender Services, Inc.
- Dimension One Spas, Inc.
Associations & Memberships :
- International Infectious Diseases Institute, Board of Directors
- Board of Directors, Entrepreneurs Organization (EO)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
Rate : $$$$