Anthony D. Greene is a compelling advocate for his clients from the start of a transaction to its close. He understands the multifaceted dynamics of negotiating the right deal for his clients throughout the United States and abroad.
Anthony counsels developers, owners, investors, real estate investment trusts and lenders, nationally and internationally, in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions.
He routinely represents clients in the acquisition, disposition and development of all major real estate product types, from office, retail and shopping centers to multifamily residential and mixed-use properties.
Specifically, clients call on Anthony to handle complex and unique real estate transactions; 1031 tax-free exchanges; commercial mortgage, mezzanine and construction financing; acquisition and sale of debt; and workouts and restructurings. He also represents both landlords and tenants in commercial leasing transactions, including office, retail and ground leases.
Representative Matters :
- Counseled a real estate investment trust in the $163 million sale of a 750,000-square-foot shopping center in Tennessee.
- Counseled a real estate company in the $81 million sale of an office building located at 31 West 27th Street in Manhattan.
- Counseled a charitable organization in the development and financing of the National College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Counseled an exchanger in the sale of a $60 million office building in Manhattan and the purchase of an $80 million office building in Manhattan as part of a 1031 tax-free exchange, which included the negotiation of $48 million in acquisition financing.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2001
- Emory University, B.A., 1997
BAR ADMISSIONS : New York, Georgia
Rate : $$$