Anthony L. Guebert is a registered patent attorney who focuses his practice on patent prosecution and counseling, with an emphasis on mechanical and medical devices. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Guebert worked as a patent attorney in an Atlanta-based law firm where he practiced patent and trademark prosecution and litigation.
Previously, Mr. Guebert worked as a patent agent and law clerk for a law firm in Greenville, South Carolina where he completed work on patents, copyrights, and trademarks. Mr. Guebert has experience in a broad range of technologies in the biomedical, mechanical, electromechanical, electrical, and computer arts, including medical devices, infrastructure components, agricultural machinery, textiles, automotive components, household appliances, wind turbines, software, and semiconductor technologies.
Mr. Guebert is also a co-inventor of U.S. Publication No. 2015/0265508.
- Georgia State University, College of Law, J.D. (2014) CALI Award in Patent Drafting and Prosecution
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S. (2011)cum laude
- Georgia (2014)
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (2012)
- Georgia Court of Appeals (2014)
- Georgia Supreme Court (2014)
Rate : $$$$