Anthony Loring’s practice focuses on financial restructuring matters. Mr. Loring represents bondholders, noteholders, institutional investors, hedge funds and other interested parties. His restructuring matters encompass a variety of industries, including energy, mining and telecommunications.
Mr. Loring received his J.D. in 2015 from Columbia Law School, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and was a managing director of the Jailhouse Lawyer’s Manual publication from the Columbia Human Rights Law Review. He received his B.A. magna cum laude in politics in 2011 from Princeton University.
- an ad hoc group of secured noteholders in Horsehead Holding Corp., et al.
- the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Goodrich Petroleum Corporation, et al.
- the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Nortel Networks, Inc., et al.
- J.D., Columbia Law School, 2015
- B.A., Princeton University, magna cum laude, 2011
- New York
Rate : $$$$