Anthony Michael Segura helps those who have been hurt by others. Accidents happen. But most of them are preventable. Anthony has successfully represented clients in courts across the Commonwealth—from Abingdon to Virginia Beach.
When individuals and families suffer from medical malpractice, dangerous premises, defective products, negligent driving, or other instances of carelessness, Anthony guides his clients from the case’s initial evaluation in the office to its closing argument at trial.
- Emory University, B.A.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D.
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Virginia Bar (includes all Virginia state courts)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Roanoke Bar Association
- Member, Ted Dalton Chapter, American Inns of Court
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$