Anthony J. Morrone is the chair of the Midwest Region of the firm’s Subrogation & Recovery Department. He is also a co-chair of the firm’s Corrugated Stainless Steel Task Force, which focuses on fires caused by the failure of gas piping systems. Tony has successfully tried or arbitrated more than two dozen cases and has mediated many others.
A member of the Federal Trial Bar, International Association of Arson Investigators and a frequent lecturer, Tony has handled the investigation and litigation of hundreds of fires, collapses, water losses and other casualty-related matters during his years as an attorney.
Tony is a 1996 graduate of the University of Illinois with a degree in economics. He received his law degree in 1999 from The John Marshall Law School in Chicago. In his spare time, Tony enjoys spending time with his wife and their three children.
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D., 1999
- University of Illinois, B.S., 1996
BAR ADMISSIONS : Illinois
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court — Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court — Central District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court — Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court — Western District of Wisconsin
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$