Mr. Anthony Matthews joined the firm in 2017 and practices in the areas of insurance defense and motor vehicle liability. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Matthews worked as an Enforcement Attorney for the Georgia Insurance Department. He is well versed in a variety of insurance regulatory and licensing matters.
Prior to that, Mr. Matthews worked as Assistant District Attorney in the Alcovy Judicial Circuit, where he gained a sound understanding of Georgia criminal law and procedure. He has prosecuted hundreds of felony and misdemeanors cases, having tried numerous cases to a jury verdict.
Mr. Matthews lives in Snellville with his wife and two children. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, hiking, kayaking, and watching sports
- Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University, J.D., 2014
- Brigham Young University – Idaho, B.S. in Business Management, 2010
Admitted to Practice:
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia, 2014
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2014
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2014
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- State Bar of Georgia
Rate : $$$