Anthony J. Renzi Jr. represents clients in public and private debt and equity offerings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings and private equity investments. His focus includes representing European (especially Scandinavian) issuers and investment banks as they develop strategies for raising capital or making acquisitions in cross-border transactions. Tony also advises private equity firms in connection with portfolio company acquisitions and dispositions. He frequently writes about U.S. and cross-border securities law issues.
- Advises a broad range of clients, particularly those in the energy, shipping and offshore services sectors.
- Concentrates on international and U.S. corporate transactions.
- Counseled non-U.S. issuers and underwriters in connection with cross-border transactions, including global securities offerings, rights offerings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, tender offers, and stock and asset purchase and sale transactions.
- Acted on behalf of private equity clients in connection with significant portfolio acquisitions and dispositions.
- Represented public company boards and board committees in connection with annual shareholder meetings, post-IPO matters, periodic reporting, public disclosure obligations and fiduciary duties in the context of transactions for corporate control, legislative developments and internal investigations.
- Advised domestic and non-U.S. issuers in connection with planning, structuring and executing cross-border equity capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings (IPO) involving issuers listed on the NYSE, NASDAQ, LSE, Euronext and Oslo Bors.
- Represented domestic and non-U.S. issuers in connection with secured and unsecured high-yield debt financings and restructurings, including transactions for non-U.S. issuers, which included Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registered exchange offers.
- J.D., American University, Washington College of Law, cum laude, 1989
- B.S., University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, cum laude, 1986
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$