Mr. Anthony D. Rinaldo has over 50 years of legal experiences. He specializes in plaintiff’s personal injury litigation, Petitioners Workers’ Compensation Injuries, Criminal Defense, State and Federal Municipal court, Municipal Land Use Law and Public Sector Labor Law.
Mr. Rinaldo was formerly an Assistant Prosecutor in Union County and a former President of the Union County Bar Association. He was formerly a partner in the Law Firm of Rinaldo and Rinaldo, Esqs., Garrubbo Romankow & Rinaldo and the Law Firm of Anthony D. Rinaldo.
- Emory University Lamar School of Law, 1963, J.D.
- Bucknell University, 1960, B.A.
- Admitted to practice law in New Jersey and Georgia, Federal District of New Jersey and Georgia, Court of Claims, U.S. Court of Appeals, Supreme Court of the United States.
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association; Member, Criminal Law Committee
- Union County Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- New Jersey Trial Lawyers Association
- American Arbitration Association
- National Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- Master of the American Inns of Court
- New Jersey Municipal Attorneys Association
- Crimestoppers of Union County-Vice Chairman
Rate : $$$