Anthony R. Salandra handles the structure and restructuring of the real estate holdings of legal entities and their constituents, including real estate loan workouts, asset transactions and foreclosures, in and out of bankruptcy.
Tony spent a substantial part of his career as a tax lawyer representing individuals and other legal entities in federal, state and local tax matters involving income, franchise, sales, property insurance and business taxes.
- Focused on acquisition, disposition, exchange, financing and refinancing of commercial, residential, retail, industrial and hotel properties and distressed real estate, loans and mortgage pools.
- Advised a wide variety of clients in real estate loan workouts, deed-in-lieu transactions, debtor-in-possession financings, and dispositions of real estate assets in and out of bankruptcy.
- Handled the acquisition and resolution of loan portfolios acquired from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and related public-private partnerships with the FDIC.
- Counseled clients on residential, office, land and development acquisitions, dispositions and financings.
- Represented clients in various land development ventures and financings for high-end resort and multiuse properties.
- LL.M., New York University School of Law, 1982
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, 1980
- A.B., Muhlenberg College, 1977
Rate : $$$