Anthony L. Schnell has been with Stoll Keenon Ogden for more than 20 years. He is a Member with the firm, focusing primarily on Commercial Real Estate Law. His broad depth of experience in this area includes the structuring of buyout transactions involving assets totaling more than $100 million.
He is also an experienced litigator and has represented clients in both state and federal courts in Kentucky. Actively involved in the community, Tony has served as the chairman and the vice chair of the Real Estate Section of the Louisville Bar Association and on the Continuing Legal Education Committee.
Real Estate: For clients ranging from developers to health care providers, Tony provides counsel on the acquisition, leasing and zoning of properties. As part of these transactions, he consults on title examinations and insurance.
Mineral & Environmental Law: Tony leverages his expertise in real estate law to assist coal, oil and natural gas companies with the acquisition and sales of properties and mineral interests.
Alcohol & Hospitality: Tony routinely helps business owners, franchisors and other industry professionals with mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and lending, and asset management transition.
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law 1989, J.D., cum laude
- Bellarmine University 1986, B.A., summa cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Louisville Bar Association, Chairman and Vice Chair of Real Estate Section Continuing
- Legal Education Committee
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky CCIM, member
- Kentucky Commericial Real Estate Conference, Planning Committee Curriculum Chair, 2014-present
Rate : $$$