Anthony Shaheen’s courtroom experience and industry knowledge give his natural resources clients a huge advantage in resolving disputes. His practice emphasizes natural resources litigation. But his clients call on him to represent them in a wide variety of cases, from breach of contract, to class action royalty cases, to alleged antitrust violations, to personal injury and wrongful death, and to product liability.
Tony has litigated and tried some of the most important oil and gas cases in the Rocky Mountain Region. His achievements include obtaining verdicts and decisions for his clients that have permanently altered oil and gas law in Colorado and Wyoming.
Tony has also defended and tried criminal cases, ranging from a criminal action brought for violation of the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act to first-degree murder.
- Environmental & Natural Resources Litigation
- Civil and criminal multiparty litigation
- Operational Disputes
- General Commercial Litigation for the Energy & Resources Industry
- Environmental Contamination
- Products liability
- Personal Injury
- University of Michigan, J.D., 1984
- University of Michigan, Ph.D.
- University of Michigan, M.A.
Bar Admissions :
- North Dakota
Rate : $$$