Anthony Caso has a broad ranging real estate and financing practice and represents real estate developers, lenders, and institutional investors in the acquisition, disposition, development, and financing of various real estate assets.
He has worked on numerous purchases and sales of various real estate assets across the United States, including office buildings, apartment complexes, industrial properties, shopping centers, and residential subdivisions.
Anthony is experienced in the formation, restructuring and termination of real estate joint ventures, and other ownership arrangements in the real estate industry. He also represents institutional lenders and borrowers in construction and permanent real estate finance transactions.
Professional & Community Activities:
- American Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Transportation and Urban Planning Committee, Bellevue Downtown Association, 2010-2014
- Board of Directors Argonaut Housing Association, 2007-2010
- Board of Directors Admiral Housing Association, 2007-2010
- Board, Newcastle Baseball Club League, 2015-present
- Board of Directors, Leadership Tomorrow, 2016-present
- Leadership Tomorrow, Class of 2009
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2002, cum laude
- B.A., Brown University, 1996
Rate : $$$$