Anthony Wingrove’s practice focuses on all aspects of intellectual property. He is familiar with a number of different technologies, including search engines, health care IT, mobile communications, social media, cloud computing, multimedia content and big data analytics. In addition to drafting license agreements and trademark applications, Anthony:
- counsels inventors from initial disclosure meetings through the patent application process;
- drafts and prosecutes patent applications (more than 150 software-based applications);
- prepares requests for reexamination and appeal briefs;
- prepares patentability, validity and non-infringement analyses and opinions; and
- drafts license agreements and trademark applications.
Before entering the legal profession, Anthony worked for seven years as a systems engineer and project manager at Connectria, a St. Louis-based cloud services provider.
His responsibilities at Connectria included implementing and managing the enterprise-wide disaster recovery program and monitoring and reporting environment, organizing and managing project teams, and serving as the primary contact and project lead for many clients.
- J.D., Saint Louis University, 2007
- B.S., University of Missouri – Columbia, 1999 (Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Lawyers Association of Kansas City, Run for Justice 5K, Chair (2011-Present)
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Heartland Diversity Legal Job Fair, Core Team Member (2009-2011)
- First Hand Foundation, Masquerade Ball, Community Ambassador Board (2013-Present)
Rate : $$$$