Anticipating your opponents’ next move is what has made Anthony M. Zupcic a leading interference practitioner. With over forty years of experience, Tony has been lead attorney in well over sixty interferences since the 1980’s while also being involved in other complex USPTO proceedings such as reexaminations and more recently IPRs.
- Gilead v. Idenix in interference No. 105,871 involving novel nucleoids useful for treating HCV and interference no. 105,981 involving method of treating HCV with a nucleoside compound.
- Amgen against Human Genome Sciences in Interference No. 105,613 involving a key receptor in the immune system.
- Medtronic Navigation, Inc. against GE Medical Systems Global Technology in Interference No. 105,415 involving surgical navigation technology.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb against Tolerance Therapeutics, LLC in Interference Nos. 105,105; 105,106; and 105,107 involving fusion proteins.
- Shinomiya v. Hanya in Interference No. 104,097 involving liquid crystal displays.
- Hoshino v. Tanaka in Interference No. 103,208 relating to autofocus.
- Canon Inc. against various parties in Interference Nos. 102,090; 102,091, 102,092; 102,323; 103,212; 103,187; and 103,213, all relating to liquid crystal display technology.
- Shibuzaki v. Furuichi in Interference No. 101,822 relating to copy magnification in an electrophotographic copying machine.
Rate : $$$$