Antoinette Rangel is a litigation associate in O’Melveny’s New York office. Prior to joining O’Melveny, Antoinette served on Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign as counsel to ensure compliance with federal campaign finance laws and also worked on voter protection.
Previously, Antoinette spent six years in the Obama White House working in the Office of Communications. The last position Antoinette held at the White House was Special Assistant and Advisor to the Press Secretary and Manager of Special Projects.
Antoinette was named one of the most influential Hispanic voices in the Obama administration. While working at the White House, Antoinette attended Georgetown Law’s evening program.
Antoinette currently serves as co-chair of the Attorneys of Color employee network for the New York office.
Corporate & Government Experience:
- Voter Protection Deputy Director, Hillary for America (2016)
- Coordinated Campaign Counsel, Hillary for America (2016)
- Special Assistant and Advisor to the Press Secretary and Manager of Special Projects, The White House, Office of Communications (2015-2016)
- Deputy Director of Hispanic Media, The White House, Office of Communications (2013-2015)
- Press Assistant, The White House, Office of Communications (2011-2013)
- New York
- US Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- US District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Georgetown University, J.D., 2016
- Middlebury College, B.A., Political Science, 2009; Posse Foundation Scholarship Recipient
- Hispanic Bar Association (2009-present)
Rate : $$$$