Antonio Viera was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico after his parents left Cuba. When he was 8 years old, Antonio’s family moved to Tampa, Florida, where he has lived since. Antonio has been practicing law since 1999 in the areas of Social Security Disability, Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation.
Although Antonio has been offered the opportunity to represent insurance companies in the past, he has never done so because he has dedicated his legal career to representing individuals in need.
Antonio is also a certified mediator and is fluent in English and Spanish. When he is not working, Antonio loves spending time with his wife of 17 years, Sarah, their three young children, and his brothers who also live in Tampa.
- Stetson University College of Law, JD 1999
- University of South Florida, 1995 (BA 1995 – Major in Psychology, Minor in Religious Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Tampa Bay Hispanic Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
Rate : $$$