Antonio N. Piccirillo is the head of the São Paulo office and a member of the Latin America Practice Group. Antonio’s practice focuses principally on transactional and finance matters in Latin America.
He has extensive experience in bank finance, securities law and corporate governance (including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance), capital markets, project finance, debt restructurings (including tender offers, consent solicitations and exchange offers), securitizations and mergers & acquisitions.
While serving on the Fordham International Law Journal, Antonio authored “The Metamorphosis: Expected Changes in The Brazilian Debt-for-Nature Swap Process and Policy Implications,” and co-authored “A Citation Manual for European Community Materials.”
In 2008, he authored a chapter titled, “Bridging the Gap – Recent SEC Initiatives to Ease Burdens on Foreign Private Issuers,” in International Business Transactions with Brazil.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 1995
- Georgetown University, Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, B.S.F.S., 1990
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro, 1989
Admissions & Qualifications : São Paulo (Consultor em Direito Estrangeiro), New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil – Consultor em Direito Estrangeiro
Rate : $$$