April R. Schilling joined SKO’s Indianapolis office in 2018. An experienced business lawyer who provides counsel to clients of all types and sizes, she works in a variety of industries, including real estate, manufacturing, nonprofit, healthcare and financial services.
She is a member of the Business Services practice, and is also a member of SKO’s Corporate Finance & Lending, Real Estate, Emerging Business & Venture Capital, and Mergers & Acquisitions practice groups.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law 1998, J.D.
- Indiana University 1995, B.S.
ADMISSIONS : Indiana
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys – Fellow
- Executive Women in Finance – Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers – Member
- Urban Land Institute – Associate Member
- United Way of Central Indiana, Executive Women’s Leadership Series – Graduate
- Leadership Bloomington-Monroe County – Graduate
- IndyCREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) – Past Board Member
- CREW Network – Past Member, National Resource Development Committee
- Community Development Law Center – Past Board Member
- March of Dimes Real Estate Awards Committee – Past Chair
Rate : $$$$