April L. Zinober is lawyer in the firm’s Litigation practice group. One of her most defining traits is her enjoyment of exploring and fully understanding the law, which results in diligence in all aspects of litigation.
While in law school, April served as president of Phi Delta Phi International Honors Society and was a member of Florida State University Law School’s Moot Court Team, Mock Trial Team, and Journal of Transnational Law & Policy.
Additionally, she earned Book Awards in Insurance Law, taught by Justice Polston of the Florida Supreme Court, and International Human Rights, taught by Talbot “Sandy” D’Alemberte.
- J.D., cum laude, Florida State University College of Law, 2016
- B.A., Southern Methodist University, 2012
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Florida, 2016
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2017
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- PACE Center for Girls, Hillsborough County, Board of Directors
- J. Clifford Cheatwood Inn of Court
- Miss America Organization, 2011-2014
Rate : $$$