Ardrelle M. Bahar is an Attorney in the Washington, D.C. office in the Commercial Litigation department at Seyfarth Shaw LLP. Ms. Bahar works on complex litigation matters involving franchise-related disputes, insurance defense, construction contract disputes, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial contracts.
Prior to embarking on her career in law, Ms. Bahar had an extensive career in banking. Following law school, she worked in the Enforcement Division of the Chief Counsel’s Office of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
Ms. Bahar also served in a two-year term as a judicial law clerk for the Hon. Reginald W. Gibson at the U.S. Court of Federal Claims in Washington, D.C. Ms. Bahar has performed pro bono work in the areas of bankruptcy, small business advice, and taxation.
- LL.M., Georgetown University Law Center (2006)
- J.D., Howard University School of Law (2000)
- Editor-in-chief, Howard Law Journal
- M.B.A., University of La Verne (1996)
- B.S., California Polytechnic State University, Pomona (1994)
- American Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
Rate : $$$