Ari H. Gerstin concentrates his practice on complex litigation and regulatory matters. Ari has broad experience defending class actions brought against insurance companies and other regulated entities in both state and federal courts. Ari also assists businesses and individuals in their dealings with federal, state, and local authorities.
Recognized in 2018 by the National Law Journal as one of the country’s “Cannabis Law Trailblazers,” Ari counsels clients seeking to apply for, purchase, and sell cannabis cultivation, processing, and dispensing licenses. Ari also advises investors and industry participants regarding diligence and compliance matters in the emerging field of cannabis law.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2004, cum laude, University of Miami Law Review, Articles and Comments Editor
- B.B.A., University of Miami, 2001, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Cannabis LAB (cLab) South Florida, Education Chair
- Dade County Bar Association, Criminal Courts Committee, Medical Marijuana Subcommittee, Chair
- American Bar Association, Member
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
Rate : $$$