Arianna Caldwell is a corporate associate in the Boston office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Her area of practice Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Debt Finance.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2016
- University of Washington, B.A., Economics, 2011
- University of St Andrews, September 2007–February 2010
- 2017, District of Columbia
- 2016, Maine
- 3i Group plc in its investment in International Cruise & Excursions, Inc.
- Vector Capital in an undisclosed minority investment in the private equity firm by Dyal Capital Partners
Memberships & Affiliations : American Bar Association, Tax Section
Rate : $$$