Aric Cramer combines over 13 years of experience with a high sense of professional responsibility. He has represented hundreds of clients in State and Federal Courts on felony and misdemeanor cases, including sexual assaults, rape, white collar crimes, DUI and homicide charges.
Aric Cramer is on the Federal CJA appointment list and the public defender list in North Salt Lake and Woods Cross City. He has prepared appeals in criminal conviction cases including the landmark appeal in State v. Harrison , 24 P.3d 936, 2001 UT 33 (Utah Ct. App. 2001) overturning a life sentence for his client.
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado 1994
- North Carolina Central University 1998
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Utah State Bar, Tax Section, Past President, 1996 – 1999
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), Life Member
- Utah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (UACDL)
Rate : $$$$