Ariel E. Debin is an associate in the Government Contracts, Investigations and International Trade practice group in the firm’s Washington D.C. office. Ms. Debin primarily assists with government contracts litigation and counseling. Her experience includes
- supporting government contractors in disputes involving False Claims Act litigation before the United States District Courts and the Court of Federal Claims;
- Contract Dispute Act litigation before the Court of Federal Claims;
- bid protests before the United States Government Accountability Office;
- the Court of Federal Claims; and conducting internal investigations.
She counsels clients on compliance with various federal procurement regulations, including FAR and DFARS provisions. In addition, Ms. Debin advises clients on issues relating to U.S. sanctions regulations, and U.S. export and import controls, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
- J.D., George Washington University Law School, 2016, with honors, Senior Managing Editor, Public Contract Law Journal
- B.A., Chapman University, 2013, cum laude
- District of Columbia
- United States Court of Federal Claims
Rate : $$$