Ariel M. Fox is member of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Ariel Fox’s practice focuses on litigation. Ariel originally joined the firm in 2015 and rejoined in 2017.
- Notes Editor, Columbia Law Review, Columbia Law School
- Honorable Kenneth M. Karas, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2015
- Cornell University, B.A., 2010
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Ariel Fox & Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle?
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP?
Ariel Fox lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Ariel Fox reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Ariel Fox lawyer profile listing.