Ariel Lauren Baniowski is a lead senior associate attorney at Livesay & Myers, P.C., practicing exclusively family law. Ms. Baniowski works in the firm’s Manassas office, and represents clients in Manassas, Prince William County and all across Northern Virginia.
Ms. Baniowski is known as one of the more aggressive attorneys at Livesay & Myers, P.C., and has litigated every type of family law matter in Virginia, including custody, support, separation and high asset divorce cases.
Ms. Baniowski’s work ethic and drive are unmatched. To say that she is a hard worker is an understatement. Ms. Baniowski worked as a family law paralegal at a law firm in Fairfax for five years while she went through college and then law school.
She also worked as a research assistant to a family law professor while completing her third year of law school and continuing to work in a law firm.
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D., 2012
- George Mason University, B.S., 2009, graduated summa cum laude
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Lead Senior Associate Attorney, 2018–Present
- Livesay & Myers, P.C., Senior Associate Attorney, 2017–2018
- Kinsey, Lynch & Filipour, Attorneys at Law, Associate Attorney, 2013
- Virginia State Bar, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2013
Rate : $$$