Ariel Stern manages Akerman’s Nevada office. Ariel concentrates his practice on consumer finance litigation, regulatory compliance, and operational matters. Ariel has significant experience litigating claims arising under federal consumer protection laws and rules, as well as Nevada’s foreclosure, fair lending, and deceptive trade practice laws.
Ariel regularly appears in Nevada’s state and federal courts, both at the trial and appellate levels. Ariel also has significant experience with real estate and title matters, including title insurance claims and lien priority issues involving homeowners’ association liens.
- J.D., Yale Law School, 1999
- B.A., Carleton College, 1996, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : Nevada; New York
- American Bar Association, Member
- Nevada Bar Association, Member
- Clark County (Nevada) Bar Association, Member
- New York Bar Association, Member
- Leadership Las Vegas, Class of 2008
- Former Instructor on Banking Law, National Banking Institute, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Rate : $$$$