Arielle Brown’s insight into the complex and fast-paced field of privacy, cybersecurity and data management makes her a trusted counsel for clients of her developing privacy and data protection practice.
Arielle regularly advises clients on a wide range of domestic and international communications and privacy matters, including compliance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and the Telemarketing Sales Rule (TSR), Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM), Video Privacy Protection Act (VPPA), Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
A Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) by the International Association of Privacy Professionals, Arielle helps clients of all sizes navigate complex data protection issues around the globe, offering practical, actionable advice tailored to fit each client’s privacy and cybersecurity needs.
- Advised clients on a wide range of communications and privacy matters, including compliance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and the Telemarketing Sales Rule (TSR), CAN-SPAM, Video Privacy Protection Act (VPPA), Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) Customer Proprietary Network Information rules (CPNI).
- Advised clients on global data transfer management, preparing for the EU General Data Protection Regulation and sector-specific privacy obligations.
- Created consumer-facing privacy policies for several Fortune 100 companies by analyzing and revising existing documents as well as formulating new guidelines.
- Developed and implemented systems for various internal policies by creating the protocols necessary for compliance with government regulations and industry best practices.
Memberships : International Association of Privacy Professionals, Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US)
Community : Silicon Flatirons
- J.D., University of Colorado Law School, 2014; Colorado Technology Law Journal, Editor-in-Chief; Silicon Flatirons 2013 Privacy Conference, Symposium Editor; Palantir Privacy Law Scholarship Recipient; The Honorable Stephen F. Williams Leadership Award
- B.A., University of Colorado, 2008, with distinction
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$