Arielle E. Kobetz is an associate in the Labor & Employment Law Department and a member of the Employment Counseling & Training Group. Her practice focuses on providing clients with strategies and counseling related to a variety of workplace-related disputes, including employee terminations and discipline, leave and accommodation requests, and general employee relations matters.
She also counsels clients on developing, implementing and enforcing personnel policies and procedures and reviewing and revising employee handbooks under federal, state and local law.
Prior to joining Proskauer, Arielle served as a law clerk at the New York City Human Resources Administration, Employment Law Unit, where she worked on a variety of employment discrimination and internal employee disciplinary issues.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2015
- National Champion 2015, Robert F. Wagner Labor & Employment Moot Court Associate
- Managing Editor, Journal of Corporate, Financial, and Commercial Law
- Binghamton University, B.A., 2011
Admissions & Qualifications : New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, New York, Eastern District
- U.S. District Court, New York, Southern District
Rate : $$$