Arlen L. Tanner has extensive experience working on a variety of secure electronic litigation communication and work product systems. He also has significant background in e-discovery, record retention and electronic/web production issues. He has done electronic document retention and collection work on several levels for many different clients.
With his technical background, e-discovery and litigation experience, Arlen is able to determine defensible options, establish sound protocols and policies and explain the various levels of benefit and risk for various e-discovery and retention options. In addition, Arlen has presented and published on various e-discovery topics.
- J.D., with distinction, University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law, 1993
- B.S., Brigham Young University, 1985
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rate : $$$