Arlow Linton is an associate in the firm’s Buffalo office, where he concentrates his practice on general liability matters, successfully defending clients involved in a variety of matters, including Labor Law, premises liability, motor vehicle accident, medical and nursing home malpractice, and toxic tort claims. Arlow also focuses on commercial business and other contractual disputes.
Arlow has successfully defended both self-insured and insured clients through all phases of litigation, mediation, and arbitration. His focus on client goals and communication have allowed him to represent and advise a diverse set of clients, ranging from local restaurants, retail stores, and construction companies to a publically traded real estate conglomerate and a professional sports franchise.
Arlow graduated cum laude from Michigan State University College of Law, where he participated in the Geoffrey Fieger Trial Practice Institute and was awarded the Walter E. Oberer Award for trial advocacy skills. Prior to law school, Arlow graduated cum laude from the State University of New York at Buffalo with a Bachelor of Science degree in geological sciences.
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- New York State Defenders Association
- Michigan State University College of Law, cum laude, J.D., 2009
- State University of New York at Buffalo, cum laude, B.S., 2005
Rate : $$$