Armand B. Turk is a member of the firm’s Corporate Practice Group and focuses on life sciences transactions, including strategic collaborations, licensing, acquisitions and divestitures, and research and clinical agreements.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2017
- University of Vermont, B.A., 2001
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- A multinational private equity firm in connection with a secondary reorganization transaction involving the sale of limited partnership interests to capital investment group and the transfer of portfolio companies to a newly-formed private equity fund.
- A multinational Indian company in connection with its acquisition of a leading global music company.
- A global biopharmaceutical in its acquisition of a clinical stage medical device company.
- A leading biopharmaceutical company in an immuno-oncology research and development collaboration with a novel technology company.
- A multinational biopharmaceutical company in an infectious disease collaboration and license transaction with a gene editing company.
Pro Bono : Report on ceasefire agreements for groups involved in conflict in Africa.
Previous Experience : Associate Director in the contracts group at a leading biotechnology company.
Rate : $$$