Working at the intersection of commerce and technology, Armand J. (A.J.) Zottola focuses his practice on the exploitation of intellectual property, intangible, and technology assets in business and strategic relationships. A.J. has in-depth corporate and IP knowledge that facilitates the drafting and negotiation of, and related counseling for, a wide variety of agreements.
A.J. also counsels Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits, associations, and mid-size, start-up, and private businesses on IP and trade secret protection, management, and exploitation. He also consults on a wide variety of privacy, e-commerce, data, technology, and related government contract and commercial issues.
In addition, A.J. performs prosecution, counseling, and management of U.S. and foreign trademarks and copyrights, and offers counseling and informal dispute resolution assistance for contract disputes.
Having worked exclusively in the technology space since the beginning of the Internet age, A.J. has extensive experience in the areas of :
- Supply and procurement
- Software, data, and technology licensing and transfers
- Distribution, supply, reseller, and manufacturing arrangements
- E-commerce, information technology, data processing, and proprietary information agreements
- Co-branding/marketing agreements, publishing agreements, and franchising agreements and networks
- Trademark and copyright prosecution
- J.D.cum laude Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law 1997
- B.A. Bucknell University 1992
Bar Admissions : Maryland, District of Columbia
Rate : $$$